Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Simpsons (Spider Crew)

The Simpsons is the longest running prime-time sitcom in the history of television. The writing is genius and its characters are timeless. It's easily one of the best things life has to offer by way of television entertainment. That said, I've never planned to watch the show. I don't watch much TV. I just know I love it every time I see it.

Recently, The Simpsons Movie released and the spider-pig theme song has caught on like crazy. It's becoming the most popular ring tone and its YouTube hits are off the charts. My nephew, Crew, thinks he's spider pig...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video was SO cute...even though I have never heard of spider-pig. AND, I have been trying to talk my hubbie into naming our next son Crew...LOVE that name!!!

Amber G.

The Wells Family said...

This put a huge smile on my face and added a good laugh for my morning. Crew is hilarious (love the name..too!). Little things like this hit my funny bone much more now that I am mom. Where would we be without kids? I definately laugh more. Don't even get me started about my Sunbeam's. :)